CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou vs. The Super Army


This is the first Altus game I played for the Playstation 2 . The game is the third of a series (Devil Summoner) which in turn is a spin-off of another series (Shin Megami Tensei). The first time I notice about this game is the title, it's got to be the longest name I've ever seen. It easy for me to just call it Devil Summoner.

The game sets you in the city of Teito Japan during the Meiji Restoration Era. You are suppose to be the protector of the city. You use sword, gun, and demon allies to help you on your quest. I find the game fast paced and somewhat easy. The artwork is very stylistic (East and West combo) and cool soundtrack. the game is innovative in using the demon allies for not only for fighting but also to sense people emotions, investigate hidden items and such. I recommend this for those who like action RPG.

0 comments: